Sunday, October 24, 2010

Workbench Update: Skaven for Fantasy Impetus

To be clear, these are from Chris's workbench, not mine. However, he brought them as a surprise "show & tell" item to geek night last night so, considering the anticipation surrounding Fantasy Impetus around here, I felt that it would be appropriate to show them. I don't know what the hell was going on with my camera so just overlook the blurry parts.

The general stands on a high vantage point and, like Zapp Brannigan, sends wave after wave of his own men (err... rats) to neutralize the enemy.


The rats in question.


Marc, perhaps one of the group's lead proponents of all things Fantasy, was duly impressed when he arrived at geek night and saw them unveiled. I expect his High Elves to be based up and ready for battle soon. In the meantime, I will re-start work on this project as well.

Thanks for reading,
JET

1 comment:

Sire Godefroy said...

You're blessed with a great bunch of gaming buddies, obviously. I'm a longtime ratmen collector myself (that's also why I pondered with the idea of a dwarf army). My enthusiasm was lit again by the arrival of GW's new Skaven range.

However, since I've lost all interest in armies formed with single-based miniatures, I'm seriously considering Fantasy Impetus.

Perhaps you (or Chris) could tell me which list this army is based on?

Cheers
SG